Monday, September 29, 2008

Kendall here:
1.  I like items of interest (the shinier the better).
2.  I tend to like things that most other people don't.  It's a hobby.  It's annoying.
3.  I am obsessed with lighting, especially in my house.  
4.  I love walking into a room and hear my wife and son snoring in unison.  
5.  I am weird about not shutting doors.  I'll just close them 98% of the way and then leave it.  Also annoying.
5.  I'm glad I finally have a blog to share these rather personal things, they've been building up for a while.

2 comments:

teresa said...

Oh how I've missed your random, awkward blogging. LOVE IT!

Casey and Kristi said...

Hey I randomly found your blod and thought I would say hi!! Where are you guys living? I saw Kendall riding his bike down 10th the other day, I wanted to stop and say hi but I was in a hurry, sorry!!!