Thursday, October 9, 2008

So I was filling our scholarship applications for Kendall yesterday and I needed to find his statement. So I was browsing through his documents and I found a poem he had written called When Deanna Come Around. I did n't recognize it so of course I had to read it (Sorry for snooping honey). I won't tell you what it said, but it was so cute. It reminded me of how lucky I am to have the most amazing husband in the world. I truly am so lucky and so blessed to be married to my best friend. Kendall is absolutely the cutest dad to Haven and I could not have asked for a better companion. He makes me think about things from a whole different angle, even when I don't want to. He makes me a better person. I cannot thank him enough for supporting me through all of the maddness and all of my silly things that keep coming up. I love you Kendall.

No comments: