Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Years Eve Party

Katie and Kyle arm wrestle.
Food!

Chilling in our tiny yellow house.

trying to teach Haven to walk.
Creepy Taylor.
Cam and Tyler.
My boys.
We were excited about this one cause Taylor matched our kitchen.

So Kendall and I have had a little communication problem as far as plans go during our Christmas Break.  One day we are doing something and the next day we are not.  So when new years eve came around I still hadn't heard from my husband as to whether or not we were having a new years party, I decided to take matters into my own hands and make on happen.  I was al little worried cause I figured that everyone already had plans.  But come to find out, as you will see by the sheer number of people crammed into our house, no one actually did.

2 comments:

The Cady Family said...

I am glad you found my blog I always love finding new blogs. Your house is so cute and bright and your little boy is super cute. Mike and I have a year and a half left in dental school. So I was in danson right after highschool. I wish I could have done it longer. It was so fun after the strictness of Indianettes. Good luck with school and everything else your doing!

Anonymous said...

Hey so I totally found your blog hope you don't mind! But ours is private so just e-mail me and I will add you bakerca1205@hotmail.com. Oh this is Chad nad Amy Baker. We met you guys last night for the activities commitee